Tuesday, 27 October 2020

Print

Encouragement for Your Marriage: 80% is a good number to thank the Lord for...

 

  80% is a good number to thank the Lord for. You can spend the rest of your life picking away at the other 20%, and you're not going to reduce it by very much.

Think of your husband as a white shirt with a spot on it. A lot of women need to get their eyes off the spot and onto the white part of their husband. 

References:

No comments:

Post a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Favourite Books

Montessori Materials