Beef, Jerusalem artichokes, stalk cheery tomatoes, oyster mushrooms, onion, cashew nuts, black & white sesame seeds and fresh thyme drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast in pre-warmed oven at 220 degree celsius for 15 mins.
1. 4 pieces of beef steaks approx. 180g each cut into halves each
2. 3 Jerusalem artichokes washed, peeled and sliced
3. 10 stalk cherry tomatoes
4. A desired handful of oyster mushrooms sliced (I took a big handful because I love oyster mushrooms)
5. 1 onion quartered
6. 2 cloves garlic pressed
7. A handful of cashew nuts (Mr. FECS' favorite ingredient)
8. 1 tsp black or white sesame seeds (optional)
9. A few stigs of fresh thyme
10. 1-2 TBS olive oil
11. Salt & pepper to taste
1. Place all ingredients in an oven-proof dish.
2. Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper.
3. Roast in a 220 degree celsius pre-warmed oven for 15 mins and serve with roasted potatoes :-)
I usually prepare the ingredients the night before and leave them in the fridge, as in the chaos of day means that I usually don't get dinner out in time.
Prepare main ingredients
Wash, chop and place ingredients in oven-proof dish
The ribeye beef I bought from IRMA supermarket